The healing science of Ayurveda puts a primary focus on preventing and healing therapies along with multiple methods of purificaiton and rejuvenation. Ayurveda is more than an ancient healing system, it is a complete science and art of right living that will guide you to the path to longevity.
Ayurveda can bcome a guide for every individual to use in the prevetnion of disease and long term maintenance of health and well being. To achieve this balanced state of body, mind and consciousness, Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma Therapy for the cleansing of body toxins.
Pancha Karma is the Ayurvedic art of detoxification, purification and rejuvenation. It is an extremely effective and powerful way to address the root cause of disease and has been used for thousands fo years as a method for staying healthy, young and vital.
Monte Vista Retreat Center provides Pancha Karma (Panchakarma) and other Ayurvedic healing therapies. While anyone can book an appointment for our Ayurvedic Therapies, those wishing to recieve Pancha Karma (Panchakarma), a complete evaluation is a prerequisite to our Panchakarma program.
To begin the evaluation process, please fill out the form by clicking here.
Monte Vista's Pancha Karma Program Includes
- A complete Ayurvedic Pancha Karma assessment including a pulse evaluation
- Ayurvedic treatments perscribed on a case by case basis consisting of: Abhyanga (Monte Vista's Signature Ayurvedic Massage is a blend of Thai Massage with Ayurvedic Medicinal oils), Swedana (individual herbalized sweat therapy), Shirodhara (pouring of warm oil to the forehead), Nasya (Herbal nasal Treatment) to faciliate the panchakarma process. These treatments are not by request but available as perscribed for your program.
- Yoga classes that assist in eliminating toxins and excess doshas that have a therapeutic and restorative effect on the system
- Traditional Panchakarma Diet & Herbs (dosha specific)
- A supportive environment that provides space for true contemplation and self-healing
- Recommendations for herbal rasayanas (rejuvenatives) for you to take after panchakarma
- Post-panchakarma health and wellness program for healthy diet, exercise and lifestyle practices
Traditional 21 Day Panchakarma Schedule
Day 1 - 7 Pre - Panchakarma Diet, Herbs
Days 8 - 13 Panchakarma Diet, Herbs, Snehana (Internal Oleation), Abhyanga, Swedana
Day 15 Panchakarma Treatments as perscribed (basti, vamana, nasya, emesis)***
Day 16 - 21 Post-Panchakarma Diet and Rejunivative Herbs
Content will vary depending on the length of time. Programs shorter than 12 days will not have a Post-cleanse diet or herbs, these will be prescribed before checkout.
Each program will be specifically designed for the individual and the current state of health. Our Ayurvedic Wellness Practicioner reserves the right to refuse Panchakarma treatments to anyone who does not appear to be physically or mentally fit for the program upon arrival.
***Our Ayurvedic Detox programs are designed to provide our guests with a traditional Ayurvedic detoxification experience. They are not intended to serve as a basis for any type of Ayurvedic education whatsoever. Monte Vista is not a school, nor do we claim to teach the science of Ayurveda to our detox program participants.
*** Initial Ayurvedic Pancha Karma Assessment is to determine your mind / body type according to Ayurveda, and determine a cleanse program that is best for your individual needs. Follow up consultations are an additional cost. For more about our Ayurvedic Consultations click here.
Contact our Ayurvedic Practicioner
For more information about our Panchakarma Programs, please fill out the form below.
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org