Master Cleanse & Fasting
The Master Cleanse is an advanced form of cleansing which requires a person to be comfortable with fasting and eating small amounts of food or none at all. The main components of the Master Cleanse are herbal shakes which absorb all chemical, heavy metal, and other toxic substances from the mucous linings in our digestive tract and then promotes safe and effective elimination of this waste. We combine the shakes with daily basti (colonic irrigation) treatments to further loosen and eliminate old sedimented fecal matter that has accumulated over the years.
Foods & Shakes during the cleanse (10 Day) consists of:
- Day 1: Cleansing diet to transition from normal food to fasting
- Day 2-4: Fruits & Ayurvedic Cleansing Diet for each meal & 2 Psyllium husk/Bentonite Clay Purification shakes per day
- Day 5-8: 5 Psyllium husk/Bentonite Clay Purification shakes per day
- Day 9 & 10: Special diet to transition to normal food
* Please Note: Schedule will vary depending on length of the fast.
The cleanse also consists of:
- Ocean View Bunglaow Accommodation
- Herbal Shakes & Bentonite / Psyllium Husk
- Homemade Detox Soups of Ayurvedic Cleansing Spices and Veggies
- Daily Colonic Irrigation Treatments
- One Liver/Gallbladder Flush with a Coffee Colonic on the last day
- Holistic Treatments, Body Massage (Thai, Oil, Ayurvedic, foot, head) - Monte Vista's Signature Ayurvedic Massage is a blend of Thai Massage with Ayurvedic Medicinal oils)
- Ayurvedic Steam Treatments (to facilitate greater detoxing and cleansing)
- Daily Morning Yoga to help detoxing process.
- Daily Meditation
- Personal Orientation to guide you through your Cleanse
- Personal Cleansing and Colonic Set (yours to keep). A handy device while traveling in Asia.
- Daily Organic Homemade Pro-biotic Beverage (Strong Detoxifier, Anti Candida, Digestion Tonic)
- Daily mouth cleanse
- Special Thai blend Herbal Detox Tea available though out the day (when eating raw food)
- Daily Ayurvedic Herbs for Detox
- Evening herbs for detoxification
- All filtered Water
- Daily Electrolytes
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Peaceful and supportive environment
- Daily Activities (if scheduled) such as Group Sessions of Yoga Nidra, Kundalini Dance Meditation, Spiritual Talks, DVD’s or Audios.
- Evening Program such as Talks, DVD’s or Audio’s on a variety of topics such as Detoxification, Health and Wellness, Intention, Goal Setting, Law of Attraction plus much more! (When scheduled).
It is important that the following not be consumed during the cleanse: caffeine, sugar, salt, tobacco products, food other than is prescribed, any oils, or alcohol of any kind. If you are on any regular medication, it needs to be brought to our attention and discussed.
*** Please note that the Master Cleanse is not an Ayurvedic Cleanse. We recognize that there are some that prefer to do a fast, however we do reserve the right on arrival to recommend a more suitable program for your specific body type.
Prices include 30% Discount - Holiday Special
|3 Days / 3 Nights||5 Days / 5 Nights||7 Days / 7 Nights||10 Days / 10 Nights|
€ 60 per night Double Occupancy