Our Working Holiday program is designed for those interested in increasing their spiritual advancement, reassessing their life through contemplation and introspection, and looking at life from fresh perspectives.
This program has the ability to awaken ones inner peace of mind, enabling you to truly see the beauty of the world that surrounds you and let that beauty penetrate to the core of your very being by immersing you in a natural and relaxing environment.
Sharing this growth with other individuals from around the globe can be a very special point in your life. Your personal and spiritual growth will be aided by community and Seva (Seva is a Sanskrit term meaning selfless service to others). The program enables a reconnection with nature, community, and humanity.
Your stay at Monte Vista can help you to find clarity in your thoughts by providing the space to reassess and examine life and existing patterns through introspection. If you are at a crossing point in life this program can help you to find the answers with in yourself by removing confusion and personal obstacles from the outside world.
The program provides numerous tools to reconnect to self, discovering our true nature and reawakening the joy and love of ones life and the life that surrounds you. Monte Vista is a safe and healing environment.
Monte Vista is a drug- and alcohol-free environment. We promote a healthy lifestyle by serving vegetarian dishes.
Working Holiday Program Includes
- 3 Day Ayurvedic Cleanse
- Accommodation (Shared Occupancy)
- Daily Yoga
- Daily Meditation
- 3 Healthy Ayurvedic Vegetarian meals daily (Light Breakfast served after morning yoga, Lunch & Dinner in Family Style Dining Atmosphere)
- Unlimited Drinking Water
- Special Thai Blend Herbal Tea for healthy Digestion (available throughout the day)
- Retreat Orientation Upon Arrival
- Daily Activities (if scheduled) such as Group Sessions of Yoga Nidra, Kundalini Dance Meditation, Spiritual Talks, DVD’s or Audios.
- Evening Program such as Talks, DVD’s or Audio’s on a variety of topics such as detoxification, Health and Wellness, Intention, Goal Setting, Law of Attraction plus much more! (When scheduled).
- 3 hours of Karma Service per day 5 days per week
***Our Working Holiday program was designed to provide participents with the opportunity to stay at Monte Vista for an extended period of time to practice mindfulness, yoga and meditation and to help work around the center. They are not intended to serve as a basis for any type of Ayurvedic education whatsoever. Monte Vista is not a school, nor do we claim to teach the science of Ayurveda to our internship program participants.
Prices include 30% Discount - Holiday Special
|2 Weeks / 14 Nights||4 Weeks / 28 Nights|